Universal City Property Management
Let us manage your Universal City rental property
Terra Realty offers a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor or homeowner. We manage an extensive portfolio of single-family homes, townhouses, duplexes, four-plexes, and condos in the greater Universal City area.
Benefits of using Terra Realty & Management Group, Inc.
- No hassle management
- Low vacancy rate
- Short time on market
- Automated rent collection
- Late fees go to owner less management percentage
- Twice-monthly electronic payment to owners
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Automated owner statements
- Copies of all invoices stored online
- Copies of all lease documents stored online
- Activity updated online weekly
- Industry-leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt response to tenant requests
- Industry-specific local knowledge
What we do as your Universal City property manager:
- Fill vacancies with high-quality tenants
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Perform background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Rent collection
- Full-service repair (using proven independent contractors)
- Pay property taxes/mortgage/insurance (optional)
- Monthly and year-end accounting
- Inspect your property annually
- If necessary, deliver 3-day notice to vacate
- Coordinate evictions - we go to court for you
Inquire About Our Services
A day of lost rent can never be recovered, so quickly making your property ready for a new tenant - and getting that new tenant moved in - is our highest priority.
- Our local knowledge, combined with comparables from Multiple Listing Services (MLS), aids us in determining the market rental rate for your property.
- Advertising begins immediately upon receipt of current tenants’ notice to vacate, typically 25 to 55 days prior to vacate date.
- Your property is listed in MLS and on terrarealtysa.com, as well as websites including Zillow.com, realtor.com, mysanantonio.com, plus many others.
- We publish our inventory of available properties weekly and distribute to local apartment locators and other such companies.
- A “For Lease” sign is posted on your property shortly after receipt of tenants’ move-out notice.
- Agents and locators seek out properties managed by Terra Realty, as we have a reputation for delivering clean and well-maintained properties to tenants and solving maintenance issues promptly.
All Terra Realty rental applications require an application fee, which also serves as proof of receipt.
We do all our own in-house tenant screening and verifications, including:
- We require a photo ID for all applicants over the age of 18.
- We run credit reports and perform background and criminal checks.
- We verify 2 years of employment with pay stubs, and, for self-employed, we review 2 years of tax returns with 1099’s.
- We verify a minimum of 2 years rental history.
- We cross-check names, addresses and other information on all documentation, including any credit, criminal, paystub, drivers’ license, and bank statements.
- We require pictures of all pets and proof of up-to-date vaccines.
- We limit animals to 35 lbs. or less.
- We do not accept any aggressive breeds, including Pitbulls or any breed mixed with Pitbull, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, Chow, Malamute, Wolf-dog hybrid, Husky, German Shepherd, Bullmastiff or Tosa Inu.
Our standard security deposit is equal to one months’ rent. On occasion, we may ask for a larger deposit. Our typical pet deposit is an additional $500.
Lease Preparation +
We use the Texas Association of Realtors standard lease. All leases are signed by Terra Realty’s broker. A copy of the signed lease is posted to your exclusive online owner account.
Maintenance and Repairs+
- All repairs are sourced to independent contractors with proven histories.
- Contractors are highly-qualified, reasonably-priced, and respond promptly to calls.
- Tenants can request maintenance through our website, fax, or telephone.
- Emergency repairs are handled 24 hours a day.
- Repairs in excess of $175 are approved by owner.
Universal City Area Information
Universal City is a city located primarily in Bexar county, though slivers of its territory stretch into Guadalupe county, Texas, United States. It borders San Antonio to the northeast, and is adjacent to Randolph Air Force Base.
Universal City was established in 1960. Through Universal City is Pat Booker Road, the commercial thoroughfare of the city. Source From Wikipedia